Make it your responsibility to seek and find what you are good at? Go for it, devote yourself to finding that thing for your career that will touch the majority of your buttons.
We all know that money is important, however, if you are good at something it will eventually come, people will acknowledge your abilities.
If you consider, solely going for the cash, initially you may be filled with bags of enthusiasm, there is a good bet though, that this will ultimately fade.
You will find yourself not wanting to go to work, it will become a chore, you will find it difficult to develop your skills because you don’t like what you are doing. Your happiness will ultimately be affected.
Don’t choose something just because you think you could make money. You may start out with enthusiasm, but you will soon flag. It will be a chore to go to work, you’ll probably find yourself hating to go. It’ll be difficult to work on improving your skills because you don’t like what you are doing.
If, however, you devote yourself to something you really like to do, you’ll enjoy your work and career, you’ll be enthusiastic, and you’ll probably find yourself working on improving your skills just for the sheer joy of it.
You will be working to reach your full potential. You’ll probably soon find you are making more money at this truly interesting career than you ever dreamed possible. The reason being because you like what you are doing, you will be happier.
When you know you are working to your full potential and you enjoy your work and begin to feel successful, you will find that self-confidence, career and job satisfaction will soon follow.
But, you must be realistic and honest with yourself. If you set goals that you can’t possibly reach, you are setting yourself up for failure. You will make yourself frustrated and unhappy.
- The Job Satisfaction Crisis Part 1: 10 Happiest Jobs (lenbrzozowski.wordpress.com)
- How do I find a career that will suit me? (career-advice.monster.co.uk)
- [INFOGRAPHIC] What Factors Go Into Choosing A Career? (alltopstartups.com)
- How can I overcome career boredom? (career-advice.monster.co.uk)
- Do You Quit When Your Boss Doesn’t Fit? (thesocialworkplace.com)
- How to Make a Career Change – eBook (career-advice.monster.co.uk)
- Make the most of your money (career-advice.monster.co.uk)
- The Manufacturer Praises Train4TradeSkills for Research Contribution (train4tradeskills.wordpress.com)
- Which “You” Do You Want To Be Again? (sellleadsucceed.com)
- Size Matters: I’ll Have What She’s Having (abovethelaw.com)
- Career Planning Tips For The NEW Year (alltopstartups.com)